- Unless explicitly agreed otherwise, all transactions between Snowsports St. Moritz AG and their customers shall be governed by these General Terms and Conditions of Business. This includes, in particular, services such as the skills and knowledge provided through the lessons of snow sports, without guaranteeing a specific training success, as well as guiding and accompanying during snow sports activities.
- Online bills paid are considered as a fixed, confirmed reservation.
- The use of the ski lifts is not included in the cost of the lessons. Snowsports St. Moritz AG does not include compensation for missing lessons that arise due to the failure of the cableway and lift facilities.
- Please advise in advance, any possible wishes and concerns regarding eating habits, medical conditions etc; so that the snow sports instructor can take the necessary measures.
- The cancellation of fixed reservations must take place at least 48 hours before the start of the instruction either by advising the snow sports instructor or through the ski school office. Otherwise the full fare is charged according to the booking.
- Every lesson that begins or group course that starts, will be fully charged.
- Reimbursement is only made in the event of an accident or illness and supported by a doctor's certificate issued by a resident physician.
- Snowsports St. Moritz AG reserves the right, after the conclusion of the contract and also during the activity, to modify the programme or individual services, cancel or terminate, if, nature and/or weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances (forces of nature, official measures of security or other risks) require this.
- The tickets of the group courses are not transferable.
- The lesson takes place with an attendance of a minimum of four participants per level. If the group shrinks to less than four participants, we reserve the right to regroup.
The prices are given in Swiss Francs. If the payment is in Euro, the service provider's day-to-day rate is applied.
Credit card payments in favor of the ski school are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as TREKKSOFT TOUR BOOKING on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.Please send an e-mail to support(at)payyo.ch for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
Snowsports St. Moritz AG is not liable for accidents during snow sports lessons and competitions. Insurance is the responsibility of the participant.
Damage claims due to errors in illustrations, prices and texts are strictly excluded.
Snowsports St. Moritz AG reserves the right to use any picture material for marketing purposes. You may revoke the permission to use and share the data and images at any time by sending us an appropriate message to email@example.com. The data necessary for the transaction processing is, of course, treated confidentially.
Place of performance is the central branch of the Snowsports St. Moritz AG. The court is St. Moritz. Swiss law applies.
St.Moritz, October 2018